Planning a crab feast?
Here's our expert guide to ensure you have enough crabs and how to order.
Depending how many people you're feeding and the crab sizes, follow these recommendations
1 person: #1's - order a half dozen | #2's or #3's - order 1 dozen
2 people: #1's - order 1 & 1/2 dozen |#2's or #3's - order the Wicker's 2 dozen special
Family Pack (3-4 people) - order a half bushel special: #1's average 2 & 1/2 dozen | #2's or #3's average 3 & 1/2 dozen
6 or more? Order 1 bushel minimum of any size crab, plus red potatoes and corn. Be sure to order 1-2 additional items such as shrimp, sausage or oysters for the non-crab enthusiasts
Other supplies needed: newspaper, paper towels, crab mallets, crab crackers, boil bags or steamer pot, seasoning, butter, hot sauce, vinegar and lemon
Now that you know how many crabs you need, here's how to get them.
- Pick up live at our outdoor market. The live market is located adjacent to our restaurant under the pavilion.
- Pick up steamed or fried at our take out window at the restaurant. Order in person or at the self service kiosk.
- Dine in at our restaurant or on the outdoor patio. Crabs only available steamed by the dozen or half dozen inside the restaurant on our custom build your own steam pots.
- Order online at www.wickerscrabpot.com and pickup in person at our restaurant. Available steamed or fried.
- Get them delivered! Order online at www.wickerscrabpot.com. Available fried, or steamed on our build your own steam pots
Blue Crabs are available 7 days a week.
We have females and males, Jumbos, #1’s, #2’s and #3's.
Our crabs are caught daily from our own commercial crabbing fleet in the Chesapeake Bay and it’s tributaries.
Crabs are subject to availability and market pricing